i711.com Text Relay Service
Public Transportation to BCA
Nearby public transportation includes MUNI #22 and #48 Bus Lines and the new Third Street (“T”) "T"il Line. View a Google map for the location.
Keep Me Posted!
Add yourself to our mailing list. We’ll keep you posted about health issues, services, events and other happenings at BCA.
Volunteer at BCA
Become a volunteer at BCA. We’ll contact you to match your interests with our needs.
BCA Staff & Program Directory:
- Perry Lang, Executive Director — x103
- David Brown, Director of Finance and Administration — x123
- Adrian Tyler, Director of Development & Communications — x107
- Javarré Wilson, Director of Programs — x113
- Francis Broome, Client Care Coordinator — x114
- Sandi Cupit, Program Associate — x101
- Ayanna Davis, Wellness Coordinator — x110
- Brinda Faye Drummer, Receptionist/Program Assistant — x100
- David Harmon, Development and Communications Associate — x102
- Victor Kwok, Finance and Administration Assistant — x124
- Michael Lewis, Outreach Worker — x111
- Mark Matthews, Community Organizer — x115
- Maxine Tatmon-Gilkerson, Program Coordinator — x104
- Phillip Watson, Prevention Case Manager — x108
- African American Health Initiative (AAHI) — x104
- Health/Client Services — x113
- Rafiki Housing — x114
- Media inquiries? — x107
- Need a speaker? — x107