News Articles and Releases
- Covered California – Affordable Health Coverage Coming Soon
- "It's About You", BCA's health awareness campaign for HIV screening and testing
- Summary of New Health Care Reform Law — Kaiser Family Foundation
- How to Close the Race Gap in HIV?
- Black Americans and HIV — Kaiser Family Foundation
- Black AIDS Institute Releases "Back of the Line: the State of AIDS Among Black Gay Men in America 2012."
- Community Diagnosis Report — Physical Health
- Community Diagnosis Report — Mental Health
- Community Diagnosis Report — Environmental Health
- Policy Recommendations — Physical Health
- Policy Recommendations — Mental Health
- Policy Recommendations — Environmental Health
- San Francisco 2010 HIV Prevention Plan
- Read the New Health Policy Recommendations from AACHEC
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth [watch video]
- The Weight of the Nation [watch HBO trailer and films]
- REAL HEALTH: Your Guide to Black Wellness
- POZ: Health, Life & HIV
- The Body
- The 50 Million Pounds Challenge
- Marvelyn Brown
- Stop Bullying
- The National Black Justice Coalition
- The Black AIDS Institute
BCA/Rafiki Wellness has a variety of programs and activities to help you improve your health and well-being. View the BCA/Rafiki Wellness Quarterly Calendar.
Also, be sure to check out the following special events:
Soulful Summer Soirée
Community Fundraising Gala and Awards Event
Friday, June 14 — 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
BCA/Rafiki Wellness, 601 Cesar Chavez, San Francisco, CA 94124
Rafiki Wellness Passport Program
Achieve your health goals in 90 days – 45 free classes!
April – June 2013
BCA/Rafiki Wellness, 601 Cesar Chavez Street (between Third St. & Pier 80), San Francisco 94124
To sign up contact Sandi at (415) 615-9945, ext 101, or email.